Eucalyptus 100% Pure Essential Oil (Eucalyptus globulus) 30 ml, 1 oz.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Fresh, woodsy, clean fragrance, very aromatic
- Wonderful agent to ease congestion, open airways and nasal passages
- Eases symptoms from seasonal sinus allergies
- Eases muscle aches and pains
- Helps to heal skin irritations, acne and scarring
- Natural cleaning agent and insect repellent
- Natural deodorizer and air purifier
Deeply fragrant with a clean, fresh, bright and energizing scent, Eucalyptus essential oil promotes a sense of well-being from the moment you open the bottle. HBNO’s Eucalyptus essential oil is 100% pure and comes directly from Australia, where Eucalyptus is native and the very best Eucalyptus oil is sourced.
Eucalyptus essential oil is one of the best selling natural oils in the world, and is a favorite ingredient in a variety of products across many industries. It is considered exceptionally antiviral and antibacterial, making it a wonderful and effective addition to wellness treatments, diffuser blends and even cleaning products.
- Used often in chest rubs, inhalers and diffusers to ease congestion and promote better breathing, Eucalyptus has an amazing affinity for the respiratory system, and is the oil of choice among aromatherapists to open up the sinuses all the way to the lower lungs.
- Used in hair and skin care products such as hair oils, balms and butters, Eucalyptus essential oil helps to heal blisters, burns, scratches, acne and other ailments. It also helps to promote healthier hair by easing problems like dandruff and eczema.
- As a therapeutic agent for muscle fatigue and stiffness, Eucalyptus essential oil is a very effective addition to massage oils, bath oils and bath salts.
- A powerful deodorizer, cleaning agent and insect repellent, Eucalyptus essential oil is commonly added to natural cleaning products such as spray cleaners, room deodorizers, bathroom sprays, and bug sprays.
Australian and Tasmanian tribes have used Eucalyptus as a traditional medicine for centuries to reduce fever, fight infections, heal wounds and ward off insects. Today, Eucalyptus leaves are steam-distilled to produce a highly prized, pure and potent essential oil.
Blends well with these essential oils:
Peppermint Essential Oil
Lemon Essential Oil
Lemongrass Essential Oil
Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil
Lavender Essential Oil
Make your own skincare
Blending and Formulating
How to use
Diffuser: add 5 - 10 drops of Eucalyptus essential oil to diffuser. Operate as directed.
Inhaler: use HBNO’s Inhaler (link) for portable, pocket-sized relief.
Diffuser jewelry: add 1 - 3 drops of Eucalyptus essential oil to your diffuser jewelry and have a handy atomizer at your fingertips all day long.
Hair and Skin treatment: dilute Eucalyptus essential oil in the carrier oil of your choice, using 10 - 20 drops per tablespoon of oil. Use in a roller bottle, in the bath, as a massage oil, or massage into scalp as an effective hair treatment.
Great carrier oils: (link to several)
Cleaning and Deodorizing
Cleaning spray: add Eucalyptus essential oil to a spray bottle of water. Spray on surfaces and wipe clean for a fresh, deodorized home.
Bathroom spray: Use the same formula in a smaller spray bottle for a convenient bathroom spray.
Insect spray: Mix 20 drops of eucalyptus oil in a spray bottle of water and spray around house and yard to ward off insects.
Have an idea on how to use this oil? Let us know!
A word of caution: Essential oils are pure, natural therapeutic substances that can greatly enhance your lifestyle, but they should always be used with care. Essential oils are extremely potent “essences” of plants, and can cause irritation if handled or used improperly, so please heed our warnings below and always check the label on the bottle for specific instructions. If you still have questions, you can refer to our FAQ or give us a call.
Do not use for children under age 10.
Eucalyptus globulus is one of the stronger varieties, and is not suitable for children. Use Eucalyptus radiata (link) instead, which is a gentler variety.
Never ingest essential oils.
For topical and aromatherapeutic use only.
Never apply any essential oil directly on your skin.
Always mix with a carrier oil, or other carrier ingredient like liquid soap, before applying to your skin. Always check the label on the bottle before using and follow the recommended ratio of essential oil to carrier.
A word of caution on pets.
Our pets - especially our cats and dogs - are much more sensitive to the effects of essential oils, and if left in an unventilated room with a diffuser, can get irritated. It is best to move your pets to a different room when diffusing, or allow them opportunities for ventilation.
The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
This information is for educational purposes only, and is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or diagnose any disease or condition. It is not intended to prescribe a course of treatment.
For external use only. Consult a professional reference for further dilution ratios prior to application. Avoid if pregnant or lactating. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from eye area.
Opening airways and nasal passages
Muscle aches and pains
Natural cleaning agent
Eucalyptus essential oil
100% Pure USDA Certified
Best selling natural oils
Inhalers and diffusers
Promote better breathing
Muscle fatigue and stiffness
Natural cleaning products
Potent essential oil
Pure and potent essential oil
100% Pure USDA essential oils
Best farms around the world
Hair and skin treatment
Ward off insects
Natural therapeutic substances